Learn to sail with Marmitako Sailing
The outing will last 4 hours and will take place along the coast of Getxo, Sopelana and Barrika, where in addition to practicing these marine techniques we will be able to enjoy the beauty of the landscapes, the vision of our beaches from the perspective of the sea, the cliffs and the flysch of La Galea.
The plan consists of bringing cruising sailors closer to those who want to learn more about life aboard a sailboat. We will start with the basics and work our way up to a well-formed notion of how to steer a modern sailing ship.
Initiation to the cruise
- Recognition of the parts of the sailboat and familiarization with them
- Trim the sails at different wind angles
- Take curls
- Garrison and pairear
- Useful knots on board
- Anchoring maneuver (sailing and motor)
- Mooring and unmooring in port
- Life on board (introduction)